Are you an education professional that has something to say? Do you want to help promote literacy achievement and encourage other educators? If you answered yes, then we’d love for you to submit a guest post to be featured on Literacy Brain Trust! There are a few simple guidelines to keep in mind when submitting a guest post.
What kind of articles does Literacy Brain Trust accept?
We accept articles that are useful for our readers. Anything related to our key literacy topics; content literacy, family literacy, assessment, comprehension, guided reading, shared reading, the use of interactive technology, intervention, oral language development, bilingual education, special education, etc. Pacific Learning reserves the right to edit posts as needed (to fix spelling or grammar errors) and to reject posts that are not appropriate. A few guidelines to keep in mind:
- Be original. We will check to see if your article is unique and make sure it doesn’t have copied or duplicate content. You must agree not to republish the article elsewhere, but you may link to this article as much as you like. If you include images, make sure you have the proper permission.
- Be relevant. Your article should relate to a key literacy topic as listed above. You can share research, tips, experiences, opinions, etc. If you have questions about your topic, just ask.
- 500 word min. and a short bio. Please take time to write a thoughtful article that you would be excited to read. In addition to your article, submit a short bio to introduce yourself. This bio will be included above your article and can include a photo if you provide one.
- Self-promotion. If you have a blog, website, or twitter that you’d like to promote, we can include that at the end of your article!
Guest post perks?
We can’t pay you for your post at this time. We will, however, highlight you as a guest blogger on all our social media outlets, increasing your visibility in the education community.
Submitting your guest post:
If you’re interesting in submitting a guest post, please contact us (email@example.com) with:
- Your name and background in education
- A brief description of the topic you’d like to address and why
If your post is selected, we will contact you about submitting and scheduling your post on LiteracyBrainTrust.com. By submitting your guest article, you agree that all intellectual property rights of the article are transferred to LiteracyBrainTrust.com.