Bobbie Sievering is a staff developer and literacy consultant in the United States. She was a Reading Recovery Teacher Leader in Illinois for 18 years, and provided field support for the Reading Recovery programs at the University of Illinois and Ohio State University.
If you’d like to invite Bobbie to your school or district for professional development, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More cool things Bobbie has done:
- provided professional development across the United States in reading and writing for administrators, literacy coaches, special education teachers and K-8 classroom teachers
- spoken at national and state literacy conferences
- consulted with several educational publishers for leveling books and the development of student materials and teacher guides
- served as an adjunct professor for Governors State University in Illinois
- coached other literacy coaches and reading teachers, providing in-class modeling and coaching for classroom teachers
- served as the Literacy Coordinator for a school district in the suburbs of Chicago
Bobbie has a pet dog she loves very much. Having survived cancer twice, she makes physical fitness a top priority. Her energy and enthusiasm for life and education are fun and contagious.
What topics would you like Bobbie to address?
You can submit questions or feedback to Bobbie by sending a message to email@example.com.